The cage questionnaire allows a screening test for people addicted to alcohol. The questions are to be answered by patience’s coming with different problems; the test is taken before the doctors. Always the answers should be appropriate for the doctors to give correct treatment.
Alcohol for some people is not an issue, though they consume every day, it doesn't affect them. I have researched a lot on this found that blood groups play a vital role in health problems. You can check many articles online where doctors have written about blood groups and what food to take according to blood groups. Form some blood groups alcohol, tobacco causes many health problems, they should always try green products, fruits, and even eating more non-veg can cause digestion problems.
Cage Questionnaire Sample:
- Of the people have annoyed you by criticizing your drinking?
- Did you ever felt that you should cut down on your drinking?
- Did you ever felt unwell or guilty regarding your drinking?
- Have you ever taken a drink first thing in the morning to calm your nerves away or discard a hangover
- Did you ever felt the need to abate or to control your smoking, but had trouble doing so?
- Have you felt guilty about regarding your tobacco or anything you smoking?
- How old were you when you have become an daily smoker?
- How long did you use tobacco regularly?
- How many cigarettes did you smoke each day?
- How many seconds after you wake up do you smoke your first cigarette?
- How important is it for you to change your tobacco consumption?
- How do you drink beverages caffeinated per day?